Sinéad rescued me from blogger’s block by tagging me for this meme which promises to reveal something deep about the blogger. The instructions are:
- Search your blog archive
- Find your 23rd post
- Find the fifth sentence – this is meant to say something about you
- Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions
- Tag five people to do the same
Well my 23rd post on 20th November 2004 was about The Economist deciding that Ireland was the best place to live. This post only had 6 sentences so that was lucky…
Sentence number 5 reads:
Ah but in fairness I’ve never lived anywhere else and I’m always moaning about something!
So, this meme has confirmed that I’m just a big whinger – spooky! 🙂
I have not had time to trawl the blogs and find out if people have already been tagged, so sorry if my choices are old hat…
- Anthony – I’ll never hear the end of it otherwise!
- Ed – to give him a break from the techy talk 🙂
- daithi – since he hasn’t blogged in a while and i have not mailed him in *ages* (sorry!)
- gavin – to occupy a few minutes of his new idle student lifestyle 😉
- fence – to aid her in maintaining her impressive posting rate 🙂