Fabulous Fence has memed me to share 5 of my many weird habits with the web. I’m a bit late in getting round to this but better late than never. The rules are as follows:
The first player of this game starts with the topic â€œfive weird habits of yourself,â€ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says â€œYou are taggedâ€ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
I think I have already shared a lot of my weird ways on this blog so apologies for any repetition. In trying to think of my most entertaining eccentricities, I realised that I could not come up with much which may mean I am not much of a freak after all but I’ll let you decide! 🙂
- My eating habits are rather unorthodox, but have greatly improved in recent years. I used to just eat crisps, sweets, chips, lamb chops and a few burnt rashers occasionally to keep my Mum happy, but now I eat chicken nuggets and grated cheese and chicken or ham sandwiches on brown bread with no butter too so I’m spoilt for choice! 🙂 The strange thing is, the healthier I eat, the more often I get sick. Thus, I have discovered that the secret to a long healthy life is Haribo Tangfastics. You heard it here first. 🙂
- Still somewhat on the food theme, I can’t stand the smell of oranges or onions and can’t bear to touch them. I’m getting a bit better with this one too in my old age, but I’m still never totally comfortable if someone cracks open a six pack of cheese and onion crisps in my midst.
- I have issues with escalators and lifts, but can actually use either now without too much trouble. But if you see a girl taking half an hour to get onto a downward escalator try to resist the temptation to push me all the way down! 🙂 When I do go down escalators, I can only stand on the right too.
- As I recently confessed, I now do my cross-stitch embroidery on buses, or at bus stops or anywhere really. As you can tell, I love living on the edge! 🙂
- I sleep under 2 13.5 tog duvets, even in mild weather. I always have a glass of water beside my bed (I have *something* in common with United Irelander after all 🙂 ) and always have a light on as I can’t sleep or relax in complete darkness.
OK, well maybe I am a little strange after all but what does exactly is “normal” anyway? 🙂
Now for the lucky taggees! 🙂